Are you looking to restore your tooth? Do you need a positive solution to repair a missing tooth? If so, consider dental implants. Dental implants are a long-term solution to restoring a tooth in your smile. The process of dental implants does take time, but the long-lasting result and the wave of success they have left in their wake is a beneficial long-term solution.
Our dental professionals provide dental implants as a way to restore your smile. That is why our team at Morrison Dental Group in Richmond, VA, and Chamberlayne, VA, is happy to provide you this basic information.
Here are some common facts on dental implants and how they can help you:
– Dental implants heal through a process known as osseointegration. When osseointegration occurs, the strength between the bone and the implant will become stronger over time.
– Dental implants are surgically placed prosthetics directly into your jawbone.
– Healing from dental implant procedures requires a diet of cold and soft foods.
– Once dental implants have fully healed, zero food restrictions will be required.
– Dental implants can provide decades of support for replacing missing teeth.
– A dental implant will help to reverse any oral health problems associated with missing teeth.
As you can see, dental implants have many benefits. If you have questions about dental implants or wonder if dental implants are right for you, please call us today at 804-261-4020 to make an appointment. Our team in Richmond, VA, and Chamberlayne, VA, is always happy to help you!